Adding Queries and Responses
- To train your bot click on the “Add queries and responses” button
- Click on the orange “Create” button in the upper right corner
- A box prompting you to type in your response will appear. The response is something the bot will reply to a question for example a good response would be, “Shipping can take 3-5 business days unless it is during holiday season in which it can take 2-7 depending on the selected shipping method.”
- Then add the appropriate question into the query box below your added response by typing it in then pressing enter.
- An example as an appropriate question for the previously mentioned response is, “How long does shipping take?”
- You want to add all the questions you can that might lead your bot to creating that response, “How long is shipping” and “How many days is my package expected to ship?”
- Once you’ve added enough queries and responses, click “Train Bot”.
Making updates or changes to the Queries and Responses
- To update a query or response just click on the response itself and a box with the text will appear.
- Click the check-mark when you’re done making changes to the query or response, or if you changed your mind click the x.
- To delete a query click on the red trashcan next to it
- To delete a response click on the button with the three dots at the end of the response then select delete
- Remember to click “Train your bot” after you’re done making changes