Marketing surveys help you to understand your target audience’s needs and wants, allowing you to make informed decisions about your business.
Customer Feedback Survey: provides you with the customer’s direct suggestions on improving the products and services of your business. It also informs you about customer satisfaction.
- How often do you use the product or service?
- Does the product help you achieve your goals?
- What is your favorite tool or portion of the product or service?
- What would you improve if you could?
Net Promoter Score Survey: A good survey if you want gauge people’s loyalty to your brand.
- On a scale of zero to ten, how likely are you to recommend our business to a friend or colleague?
- What is the primary reason for your score?
- What’s the one thing we could do to make it better?
- What could we do to improve your experience?
- Which features do you use the most?
Market Research Survey: is a more general survey which provides you with information on mannerisms, psychology, preferences, challenges, and purchase decisions of your target market.
- What is your age?
- What is your gender?
- What is your education level?
- Where do you live?
- Where do you go for information?
- How do you like to make purchases?
- What are your hobbies and interests?