- To create a Chatbot start by clicking the orange ‘Create’ button in the upper right hand side
- You’ll be prompted to name your Chatbot, this is the public name of the Chatbot that people will see when interacting with the bot
- Then we recommend adding a welcome message and a photo by clicking on the gearbox
- The welcome message is the first message that will appear from the Chatbot. We recommend writing something along the lines of “Hi, I’m ‘Chatbot_Name’, feel free to ask me any questions.”
- The image or the logo you upload will appear as the image or logo for your Chatbot
- Once you’re done entering the welcome message and adding the logo, save and click on Chatbot to return to the Chatbot screen.
- The next step is to program Queries and Responses into the Chatbot. To do so click on the Queries and Responses symbol and you’ll be taken to another page.
- Click the orange ‘Create’ button
- First you enter a response to a question for example, “For specific information regarding our pricing please check https://mponics.com/page/pricing/. Otherwise mPonics has three packages available. Our Free package, the Standard Package, and the Professional Package.”
- Save that response.
- Then to create the Queries, or the possible questions people could have asked to get that answer by clicking on the three dots and selecting queries, type the query and press enter. Or just start typing into the area.
- To continue in our previous example a few possible queries that would work are “How much is mPonics?”, “Is mPonics free?”, “How much does this service cost?”, “Do I need to pay for mPonics?”, “How much does it cost to use mPonics?”
- Put in as many responses as you believe is necessary, along with their appropriate queries in this manner.
- Then click ‘Train Bot’
- Don’t forget to train your Bot every-time you make any changes or additions
- Once your Bot is trained copy and paste the scripts to your page by going back to the Chatbot page and clicking on the scripts button
- Copy the top script and paste it to the top of your page
- Copy the second script to paste it to the bottom of the page
Get help with mPonics products and services
Resources for users and administrators