The Email Campaign List is more than just a list of all the Email Campaigns you have made. It is where you can Send/Run , Edit, Update and Delete Email Campaigns. As well as keep track of status updates and reports.
To send off emails or Run a Campaign
- Click on the [Play] button besides any Email Campaign to send that campaign to the lead list you have selected while building the campaign.
- To go back and change the leads you want the campaign to go to, you can either edit the campaign which will be explained in the next section, or build a workflow.
- After clicking on the [Play] button, a progress bar will be displayed saying “Sending emails in background”
- After completing sending emails following information will be updated
- Total Sent: Number of Contacts that Email is sent to
- Opened: Number of Contacts have opened that Email
- Unique Click: Number of unique links clicked from that email
- Spam: Number of sent emails are identified as Spam
- Bounced: Number of sent emails are bounced back
Edit your Campaign
- Clicking “Edit” button will take the user to the Email Template screen.
- Make adjustments to your template and save them or feel free to move to the next section by clicking the next button in the upper right hand corner.
- You can [add/modify/update] email campaign information on this screen. Upon clicking “Update” button, new information will be saved.
Checking the Run statistics
- Click the Campaign Run Statistics to check how individual runs of the campaign went.
- Or to pause and resume running specific campaigns, by clicking on the pause if it’s currently running, or resume, if it finished running or is paused.
- Individual runs of campaigns may come from running a campaign through a workflow instead of running it through the Email Campaign section
To Delete your Campaign just click on the red x.