Email Analytics is a way to break down your open rate to give you further insight into your recipients who did open your message.
- Email analytics will show [Email Sent, Email Opened, Email Clicked, Email Bounced, Email Open Rate, Email Click Rate, Email Bounce Rate and Email Spammed] Based on selected Campaign and Date
- Choose “Analytics” from the right hand menu. The first grouping of analytics are the email analytics.
- Following Dates data will be displayed: [Today, Yesterday, Last 7 Days, Last 30 Days, This Month, Last Month and Custom Range]
- You can choose how you want to view your data from the drop down on the right above the data.
- Top Campaigns [Share of Emails Sent] will be displayed
- Top Campaigns [Emails Sent and Opening Rates] will be displayed. User can download the image of the chart in both SVG and PNG format
- Email List Status will show Email List Growth and List Performance