Get help with mPonics products and services
Resources for users and administrators
Marketing surveys help you to understand your target audience’s needs and wants, allowing you to make informed decisions about your business.
Customer Feedback Survey: provides you with the customer’s direct suggestions on improving the products and services of your business. It also informs you about customer satisfaction.
- How often do you use the product or service?
- Does the product help you achieve your goals?
- What is your favorite tool or portion of the product or service?
- What would you improve if you could?
Net Promoter Score Survey: A good survey if you want gauge people’s loyalty to your brand.
- On a scale of zero to ten, how likely are you to recommend our business to a friend or colleague?
- What is the primary reason for your score?
- What’s the one thing we could do to make it better?
- What could we do to improve your experience?
- Which features do you use the most?
Market Research Survey: is a more general survey which provides you with information on mannerisms, psychology, preferences, challenges, and purchase decisions of your target market.
- What is your age?
- What is your gender?
- What is your education level?
- Where do you live?
- Where do you go for information?
- How do you like to make purchases?
- What are your hobbies and interests?
Click the “Survey” from the left menu
To start building a new Survey click the orange “Create” button in the right corner
Once clicked the “Survey Builder” page will appear as shown below
Drag and drop elements from the right panel.
To make any changes to elements hover your mouse over the elements to see the elements options appear in the right hand corner.
To delete click the “x”.
To make edits and changes click on the pen option.
To make a copy click on the third option, the “copy” button.
Once you are done building the survey click “Save” on the under the elements and you’ll be taken to the survey settings screen.
Fill out the page by entering:
- Survey Title
- Email Subject
- Email Body
After putting all the required information correctly and clicking the “Create” button, new Survey will be created and go into the Survey List
You can go to Workflow to initiate Survey. From Workflow – Select from Action -> Survey -> Select target -> Select survey from drop down.
You can View, Edit/Update your Survey, Delete your Survey, and Check your Survey results from this page.
Viewing your survey
- From the Survey List, click on the view button (shaped like an eye) besides any Survey to view the Survey.
- This screen will show you how the survey you built looks.
Editing/Updating your Survey
- Clicking [Edit] button will take the you to the [Survey Builder] screen.
- You can [add/modify/update] Survey information in this screen.
- Upon clicking [Save] button, new information will be saved
Deleting your Survey:
- Clicking (X) button will delete the corresponding Survey.
Checking the Survey Results
- Click the last button to check your survey results.