Get help with mPonics products and services
Resources for users and administrators
Category: Meeting Room
The meeting room is meant to simply virtual meeting. Use it to meet with the team, speak to investors, or just to get updates from employees that aren’t in the office. It can hold up to eight people.
Please do not exit the meeting by closing the tab, there is a button on the bottom you can click to exit the meeting.
There are a few functionalities of the meeting room once in the meeting
- You can see the list of attendees and give people presenter power in the left menu
- To give someone a presenter role click the white switch by their names, it will turn blue and go into the presenter category, to remove presenter privileges just click the same switch again.
- Mute by clicking on the blue mic, it will turn white when muted.
- To do a video click on the white camera, which will turn blue if working.
- To share your screen click the monitor in the middle
- To use whiteboard click the drip
- Once in whiteboard you will get an empty white screen with the x button an option to leave whiteboard
- To change colors of pens click the pen on top
- To make your lines smaller or larger, click the inkpen with the minus or plus.
- To share an image click on the image under the “T”
- To add text click on the “T”
- Use the hand to move the image out of the way or get more white space.
Go to the meeting room tab then click on the orange button on the right to schedule a meeting.
- Create a name, and fill out the date and time, make sure you’re in the right time zone
- The meeting will then be in your upcoming meetings tab
- Press the green start button to start the meeting.
- To share the link with people press the middle green button
- To delete the meeting press the red x on the right