Get help with mPonics products and services
Resources for users and administrators
The purpose of the mPonics and Marketing automation application is to help businesses Attract, Engage, Convert, and Retain customers through a CRM and Marketing workflow automation utility.
Since the images shown in this manual are static, it may seem different than what you see on the screen.
Please be aware that product specifications are liable to change without prior notice.
This document is a User Guide for your reference. Use it for guidance and as a template. It’s meant to assist the relevant management or technical staff. It’s also useful background reading for anyone involved in developing or monitoring the mPonics System.
The following procedure describes how you access the mPonics site
- Login to your account by typing your “Email Address” and “Password” in the appropriate text boxes in the Login screen
- Click the Login button to access the system.
- The “Remember Me” Check Box will save your LOGIN information to your computer via a cookie. This way, if you return later – your login info should be saved to the login form and you should not need to type it in again.
Change your password at any time for security reasons, or just a reset in case you forgot.
- Click the ” Forgot Password” link to create a new password if necessary.
- After clicking this link and filling out the requested registered email information, an email will be sent to the email address, with instructions on how to complete the password reset.
- Go to right hand corner of your screen and click on the “Register” tab.
- To complete registration you will be required to enter Email and Password and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once you click “Sign Up”, system will check if you already have an account. If there is already an account with that email, you will be required to provide a different email to continue the process.
- An email with a confirmation link will be sent to the email address. In order to complete the signup process, you need to click the confirmation link.