Get help with mPonics products and services
Resources for users and administrators
Category: Email Campaign
Email Campaigns can be used to attract new leads, reconnect with old ones, or to send out updates and adds. To create an email template or a campaign you must go to the Email Campaign section by clicking on the “Email Campaign” tab in the left menu.
- Click on the orange [+ Create] button on the upper right hand side. A popup will appear.
- Scroll through and select a pre-made template to adjust or create a new template from scratch by clicking on the “Start Building a New Template Button”
Start Building a New Template:
- You’ll notice that the elements menu is on the left hand side, drag and drop the elements from the menu into their appropriate position.
- To make an adjustment to any element click on the element and an appropriate editing menu will appear.
- Save any changes you make before continuing in the upper right hand. Then click continue to go to the next page.
Finish Setting Up Your Campaign
- To set up Email Campaign, Enter [Campaign Name, Email Subject, Email Body] and click [Next] button
- Enter the following information as required and click [Create] button
- Lead Type
- From Email Address
- From Name
- Remind text
- Company Information > Company Name, Address, City, Zip, Phone, Country
- Notification Email
- Once user click Create, system will validate the entered information
- After putting all the required information correctly and clicking the “Create” button, new Email Campaign will be created and go into the Email Campaign List
Running your Campaign
- To simply send out emails to everyone in the previously chosen email list you can run your campaign from the email campaign page by clicking on the “Run” button for your campaign.
- Or if you want more control over your campaign run your campaign through a workflow. We recommend running your campaign through a workflow. To Learn more about running a campaign through a workflow check the workflow help pages.
The Email Campaign List is more than just a list of all the Email Campaigns you have made. It is where you can Send/Run , Edit, Update and Delete Email Campaigns. As well as keep track of status updates and reports.
To send off emails or Run a Campaign
- Click on the [Play] button besides any Email Campaign to send that campaign to the lead list you have selected while building the campaign.
- To go back and change the leads you want the campaign to go to, you can either edit the campaign which will be explained in the next section, or build a workflow.
- After clicking on the [Play] button, a progress bar will be displayed saying “Sending emails in background”
- After completing sending emails following information will be updated
- Total Sent: Number of Contacts that Email is sent to
- Opened: Number of Contacts have opened that Email
- Unique Click: Number of unique links clicked from that email
- Spam: Number of sent emails are identified as Spam
- Bounced: Number of sent emails are bounced back
Edit your Campaign
- Clicking “Edit” button will take the user to the Email Template screen.
- Make adjustments to your template and save them or feel free to move to the next section by clicking the next button in the upper right hand corner.
- You can [add/modify/update] email campaign information on this screen. Upon clicking “Update” button, new information will be saved.
Checking the Run statistics
- Click the Campaign Run Statistics to check how individual runs of the campaign went.
- Or to pause and resume running specific campaigns, by clicking on the pause if it’s currently running, or resume, if it finished running or is paused.
- Individual runs of campaigns may come from running a campaign through a workflow instead of running it through the Email Campaign section
To Delete your Campaign just click on the red x.
- For mailbox it is necessary for the connection to remove 2 factor authentication and mark the site as trusted. It needs to configure in Email Account. Here is the procedure for Gmail: https://devanswers.co/allow-less-secure-apps-access-gmail-account/
- Upon selecting [Mailbox] button from [Email Campaign] page, user redirects to Emailbox page
- If the user clicks the [+ Create] button, [add a mailbox] modal appears
- To Create new Mailbox, users will be required to enter
- Mailbox Name
- Server name
- Mailbox Type
- Encryption Type
- Email Password
- From Email
- Once user click Create, system will validate the entered information
- After putting all the required information correctly and clicking the “Create” button, new Emailbox will be created and go into the Email Emailbox List
- User can check corresponding Mailbox [Server name, Type, Email, Archive folder] from Emailbox list
- From the Emailbox List, click on [Check status (i)] button besides any Emailbox to verify the Mailbox connection status
- Upon selecting [Edit] button, user will redirect to the [Update Emailbox] screen. User can [add/modify/update] Mailbox information in this screen. Upon clicking [Update] button, new information will be saved
- Clicking close(X) button will delete the corresponding Emailbox
To begin using the template builder you must first create a new campaign, or update a previous campaign. You can either use one of our templates or start building a new template from scratch.
- All elements are added to the page by clicking and dragging to the appropriate area.
- The elements section has 6 six subsections:
- Typography: Things such as headings, text placement, lists, features, price tables, and jumbotron.
- Media: Images and Photos
- Layout: Dividers, view in browser.
- Button: Buttons that people can click on
- Social: Social links.
- Footer: Your address and logo
- To change the placement of the elements click on the corner of the element and drag it to the correct location.
Adding Images and Media
- To add an image, go to the media tab and drag image from the menu to your template.
- Once you’ve added it into the template, click on the image to see the image menu.
- In that menu, there will be image settings. Click on it to open the drop-down where you will see the option to change the image.
- From there follow the instructions to upload an image. Changing the image size is in the same drop-down, just adjust the image width and height to the appropriate size.
Adding a text Link
- To add a link to the text highlight the text you want to make into a link. Then the text menu should appear above the highlighted text.
- In the text menu, there will be a button for adding a link, in the shape of a link. When filling out the ‘Insert Link’ box, make sure that your URL has no extra symbols in front or at the end of it.
Adding a link to a button
- First, add a button by going to the elements section and choosing ‘button’, then click and drag the feature into place.
There are two methods to add a link to a button.
- The first is by highlighting the text in your button and following the instructions to “Adding a Text Link”
- Or you can select the button itself, then you will be taken to the button drop-down menu. Copy and paste your link into the ‘Hyperlink’ section. Make sure there are no extra symbols before or after your link.
Adding the footer complete with social media, address, and logo.
- The social media list of icons falls under “Social” in the elements section.
- After dragging and dropping the style of icons you prefer, you will notice that all the social media icons are present. Click on the icons to get the “Social” menu to appear and then only select the icons of the social media you have set up. Then add the URL’s, make sure there are no symbols before or after your URL.
- To add your complete address, go to the footer section of the elements tab. There you can add a foot with just your address or your address with your logo.