Get help with mPonics products and services
Resources for users and administrators
After successfully logging in, user will be landed in Dashboard screen.
New user has to complete their Profile to get started
- Click [Profile] to display “My Profile” screen
- Enter all the necessary information as required
- Required input fields are [First Name, Last Name, Company Name, Industry, City, Country, Phone Number and Preferred Timezone]
- Click “upload icon” to select a “Profile picture” from the device storage. The file format that can be uploaded are JPEGs (* .jpeg; * .jpg), BMPs (* .bmp), PNGs (* .png), and GIFs(*.gif)
Click “Submit” to save the entered information
The user will get a “Welcome” message in the top left of the Dashboard screen
- You can see the number of New Leads, Prospects and Opportunities at the top of the Dashboard screen
- The Dashboard is your home page, but you can get back to it by clicking on the “Dashboard” tab on the left hand menu.
- You can see all your upcoming appointments on the calendar
- Select [Today, Month, Week and Day] to see the available appointments
- Select any option from ‘More’ dropdown list to view the available appointments as per selection.
- You can select [Agenda week, Agenda day, Year List, Month List, Week List and Day List]
- You can see the status change of the Leads on the chart.
- The number of contacts will be shown by month
You can check the current month’s Email campaign information from the chart
- Number of Sent, Opened and Bounced email of the Email Campaigns will be shown
You can check the current month’s SMS campaign information from the chart
- Number of Sent and Bounced message of the SMS Campaigns will be shown
You can check the current month’s Social Media Post information from the chart
- Number of Likes, Comments and Engagements of the Social Media Post will be shown
- You can see the number of Leads and the source of new Leads from the Leads Chart
- Number of Leads will be shown according to the Sources after selecting Month
- The user can download SVG or PNG format of the Chart