Get help with mPonics products and services
Resources for users and administrators
Our Predictive Analytics page is meant to help you plan, understand, and predict how future campaigns are going to run. The more campaigns you run, the more pertinent and accurate the predictions run. In order to have data for predictive analytics, you must first run at least one campaign.
Likelihood to open predicts the percentage chance of people opening emails in an ongoing email campaign. The likelihood to click represents the chance people are going to click on links within the email in an ongoing email campaign.
The audience health is a percentage broken up into four parts. It lets you know how engaged your customers/leads are. The percentages are the percent of your customers/leads that would be engaged with the content. The percentages dependent on with of the two graphs.
For open rate:
- Poor: 0% – 5%
- Fair: 5% – 10%
- Good: 10% – 20%
- Excellent: Above 20%
For click rate:
- Poor: 0% – 1%
- Fair: 1% – 2%
- Good: 2% – 5%
- Excellent: Above 5%
The two graphs corresponding to Likelihood to Open and Likelihood to Click show data from the last 7 days of actual open/click rates, so you can compare the prediction data to your actual campaign data.
Email Analytics is a way to break down your open rate to give you further insight into your recipients who did open your message.
- Email analytics will show [Email Sent, Email Opened, Email Clicked, Email Bounced, Email Open Rate, Email Click Rate, Email Bounce Rate and Email Spammed] Based on selected Campaign and Date
- Choose “Analytics” from the right hand menu. The first grouping of analytics are the email analytics.
- Following Dates data will be displayed: [Today, Yesterday, Last 7 Days, Last 30 Days, This Month, Last Month and Custom Range]
- You can choose how you want to view your data from the drop down on the right above the data.
- Top Campaigns [Share of Emails Sent] will be displayed
- Top Campaigns [Emails Sent and Opening Rates] will be displayed. User can download the image of the chart in both SVG and PNG format
- Email List Status will show Email List Growth and List Performance
SMS analytics enables you to see real-time delivery and read receipts. Which not only helps you to identify your most successful messages, but also how long it took customers to open them
- SMS analytics will show [SMS Sent and SMS Bounced] Based on selected Campaign and Date
- Top Campaigns [Share of SMS Sent] will be displayed
Top Campaigns [SMS Sent Chart] will be displayed. User’s can download the image of the chart in both SVG and PNG format